- Contact me to arrange a walk at a time to suit you.
- 7 days a week including evenings
- Regular 2 hour City Highlights tours start from £55 for single travellers and couples. Small groups (max 4 people) cost £60.
- Family Walk £60 ( 2 adults and their children under 18)
- Larger groups please ask for a quote. Reductions for student groups.
- I can organise several excellent guides for very large groups.
- You may choose a shorter tour or a longer tour with a coffee break
- More relaxed or detailed tours of 2 and a half, 3 or 4 hours possible.
- I can start guiding on your coach and do a shorter walking tour if you wish.
- I am always delighted to welcome disabled guests and will adapt the tour for your needs.
Many tours start from in front of the Abbey doors, but I am very happy to meet you from the train station,
your coach drop off point or from your city centre hotel.
Popular Themes other than the regular City Highlights Tour
- City and
best of both worlds!
- A whole day in Bath There is
plenty to see.
- Jane Austen in Bath. Bath as
experienced and written about by Jane.
for the whole family.
- Bath in
Literature. Not just
- Bath for Children.
A lively tour for children
- Highlights of Bath for Foodies. Tastings, cream
- English lesson and tour. Practise English with a teacher.
- Tours in German or French. I am fluent in German, competent in French
- I speak some Spanish. I enjoy
practising! Not perfect though!
- Tours on your
coach Limited time or
- A day out from Bath
Villages, views, gardens, pubs.
- Visit to Bradford on Avon Even older than Bath! By train
- A country
Up to 4 miles. Stunning countryside
Your tour, your way!