What is a Bath Bun, a Sally Lunn Bun, a Bath Oliver? Why would you go to the Pump Room? What did Jane Austen have for breakfast? Which food did Charles Dickens mention in his diary?
All will be revealed in the tour.
- What is included? A leisurely guided walk viewing Bath's attractions. Several short tasting stops. A delicious English cream tea. A drink in an historic pub.
- How long is the tour? Approximately 3 and a half hours including 2 resting stops.
- Who is it for? Private groups of 2-10 people.
- How much? £20- £40 each, depending on group size.
- When? Late morning or afternoon is best.
- Accessibility? Maximum walking distance 1.8 miles. Wheelchair accessible. The tour may be adapted to your requirements.
A Tripadvisor Review
“Foodies Tour of Bath”
Our 2-3 hour walk with Sue around Bath was fantastic. Not only did we get to see every major site in Bath with expert knowledge along the way but we got to sample a Bath Bun, a delicious cream
tea, a pint of local ale and a Sally Lunn Bun. Sue is very friendly and personable, we booked a private tour with her on our honeymoon and it was not the least bit awkward being just the three of us.
In fact Sue made us feel very at home and it was like walking with a friend. Having a common interest in British history we got into many discussions. I am so glad we chose to do this tour, I have
been to Bath many times but have never seen it in this light and so much of it in such little time!