Please also see Tours for Groups for private tours
- See all the attractions and learn about Bath and its history in an entertaining and informative walk.
- Route includes Abbey, Pump Room, Bathing Establishments, Medieval Wall, Queens Square, Circus, Royal Crescent, Assembly Rooms, Milsom Street, Pulteney Bridge and much
- See the attractions from outside and get tips from a local as to how to spend the rest of your time in Bath.
- You will be guided by a professional, experienced local tour guide.
- I am an enthusiastic guide who looks forward to showing you my city.
- You will get an original tour and I do not work from a script
- Walk is suitable for guests in wheelchairs.
- Well behaved dogs on leads welcome.
- Money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Allow 2 hours for the usual tour.
- Approximately 1.8 miles, 3 km (approximate) Moderate walking pace.
- If the walk is too long to do on foot, we could do part of it by taxi.
Bath is often busy so please allow plenty of time for parking.
There is generally slow traffic for the last mile into Bath along the London Road, A4. Avoid if possible.
The largest and cheapest car park for long stays is Charlotte Street, near Queens Square.
Southgate is a good car park in the heart of Bath
We have 2 Park and Rides, which I recommend . If coming from the M4 use Lansdown Park and Ride, near the Racecourse. This is also the best way into Bath to Charlotte Street.