City and Country Walk
- Approximate price £100
- Often chosen by visitors who have already seen the main city centre attractions.
- Available as a private walk. Daytime or summer evenings.
- Learn about Bath and its residents, past and present.
- Please note the usual 2 hour walk City and Country Walk does not include Royal Crescent and Circus. You may choose to combine these with the walk by choosing a longer walk of 3 and a half
- The best of both worlds. History and nature.
- Walk from the city into the beautiful surrounding area of the canal and hills then return to the city centre.
- See parts of Bath loved by locals which visitors usually miss.
- Fantastic views. Great for photographers.
- 2 miles. 3.5 km. Moderate level of fitness.
- Mostly flat on paths. 1 short flight of steps and a fairly steep climb of approx 100 metres.
- Learn about the area where Jane Austen lived, see her house and visit the gardens and canal she enjoyed.
- Peaceful and picturesque.
- Well behaved dogs on leads very welcome.
- Bath Syline National Trust area